TICKETS - ticket types
- 3-day ticket
7/26 Fri 9:00 - 7/29 Mon 5:00
- 1-day (7/26 Fri) ticket
7/26 Fri 9:00 - 7/27 Sat 5:00
- 1-day (7/27 Sat) ticket
7/27 Sat 9:00 - 7/28 Sun 5:00
- 1-day (7/28 Sun) ticket
7/28 Sun 9:00 - 7/29 Mon 5:00
Car park pass
7/25 Thu 12:00 - 7/29 Mon 12:00
- 1-day (7/26 Fri)
7/26 Fri 7:00 - 7/27 Sat 7:00
if joining the eve party on Thursday, you can park from 7/25 Thu 17:00
- 1-day (7/27 Sat)
7/27 Sat 7:00 - 7/28 Sun 7:00
- 1-day (7/28 Sun)
7/28 Sun 7:00 - 7/29 Mon 7:00
- 7/26 Fri + 7/27 Sat
7/25 Thu 12:00 - 7/28 Sun7:00
- 7/27 Sat + 7/28 Sun
7/27 Sat 7:00 - 7/29 Mon 12:00
- 7/25 Thu 12:00 - 7/29 Mon 12:00
Entrance tickets (3-day/1-day)
Discounted rates for 3 Day Ticket ¥40,900 (usually Y44,000) and 1 Day Ticket ¥17,200 (usually ¥18,300) available during Pre-Sale Ticketing March 8th to June 13th, 2014.
|3-day ticket||1-day ticket
(Limited to 10,000 per day)
Special Priority Ticketing Price"
Special Priority Ticketing Price
Notes about ticket purchase
|Entrance tickets||7/25 Fri 9:00 - 7/28 Mon 5:00|
|1-day (7/25 Fri) ticket||7/25 Fri 9:00 - 7/26 Sat 5:00|
|1-day (7/26 Fri) ticket||7/26 Sat 9:00 - 7/27 Sun 5:00|
|1-day (7/27 Fri) ticket||7/27 Sun 9:00 - 7/28 Mon 5:00|
- 1 entry ticket is valid for use by 1 person only.
- Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Free shuttle bus service from JR EchigoYuzawa Station is available for entry ticket holders.
¥3,000/person (incl. tax) valid for whole festival period
Not sold separately from entrance tickets.
- The number of campsite tickets you purchase cannot exceed the number of entrance tickets you hold.
- Campsite Wristbands only available in conjunction with exchange of festival tickets or to those wearing a valid festival wristband. Wristbands for only the campsite will not be exchanged.
- The campsite ticket is valid from 12:00PM July 24th to 12:00PM July 28th
- Of the three campsite areas, this campsite wristband is valid for the general campsite area only.
|[Campsite Area]||[Valid Ticket Types]|
|General Campsite||Campsite Ticket|
|PYRAMID GARDEN||PYRAMID GARDEN CAMPSITE TICKET
(Only available for official tour bus users. Not for use by those who purchased through general ticketing)
|Auto Camp Site [MOON CARAVAN]||MOON CARAVAN CAMPSITE TICKET ONLY|
|·Purchase method, valid tickets are different for the above three campsites. Placement of tents will be limited to the area for which your ticket was purchased.|
|*The PYRAMID GARDEN area is exclusive to campsite ticket holders and those who do not have one of the above campsite tickets are unable to access the area or its stage.|
- The tent area is on the golf course of Naeba Ski Resort and there is a slope.
- The designated tent area is the only place you can pitch tents.
- No fires are allowed.
- Cooking is only permitted in the designated BBQ area.
- You cannot drive in the campsite.
- There will be shower facilities solely for campers. Naeba Onsen hot spring can be used for a fee.
Car park pass
¥3,000 (incl. tax)/day per car
Not sold separately from entrance tickets and only available for a group of two or more people sharing a car
＊If more than 3 people are sharing a car, please make sure to have entrance tickets for all passengers.
|3-day||12:00PM July 24th - 12:00PM July 28th|
|1-day (7/25 Fri)||7:00AM July 25th - 7:00AM July 26th
*Parking available for those attanding the festival pre-party from 5:00PM on July 24th.
|1-day (7/26 Sat)||7:00AM July 26th - 7:00AM July 27th|
|1-day (7/27 Sun)||7:00AM July 27th - 7:00AM July 28th|
|7/25 Fri + 7/26 Sat||12:00PM July 24th - 7:00AM July 27th|
|7/26 Sat + 7/27 Sun||7:00AM July 26th - 12:00PM July 28th|
MOON CARAVAN ticket
MOON CARAVAN ticket: dedicated car park pass + dedicated camp site ticket + entrance ticket (for 2+ people only)
*Ticket for use of the MOON CARAVAN auto camp facility. Those without this parking ticket and camping ticket will not be allowed use of the MOON CARAVAN area.
*Not valid for use of any campsite other then the MOON CARAVAN area.
*Only available with 3 Day Tickets. Purchase of just the parking pass or MOON CARAVAN campsite is not available.
- Dedicated Car Park Pass: ¥12,000 (per car, tax inclusive)
- Dedicated Camp Site Ticket: ¥3,000 (per person, tax inclusive)
- Entrance Ticket: 3-day ticket (Prices will vary depending on date of purchase.)
[Please Note Before Purchase]
|[Vehicle Entrance & Exit Times]||[Period]|
|Entrance is limited to 12:00PM to 5:00PM Thurs July 24th.|
Exit limited to 9:00AM to 12:00PM Mon July 28th.
|Area Open: 12:00PM July 24 to 12:00PM July 28.|
·Vehicles will not be allowed to enter or exit at times other then the times listed above.
- Each parking pass is valid for use of one 6m x 6m space and are for use for up to 4 people.
- Purchase is limited to 2 parking passes (2 spaces) per person.
- Purchase of parking passes will be limited to those purchasing more then 2 and 4 or less 3 day tickets.
- The same number of campsite tickets and 3 Day Tickets must be purchased.
- Use of the Auto Camp Area MOON CARAVAN is valid for 4 nights and entry and exit of vehicles will be limited.
- Other terms and conditions apply for use of the Auto Camp MOON CARAVAN. Those who cannot agree to these terms and conditions will not be allowed to purchase MOON CARAVAN tickets. Purchase of tickets shall be deemed as agreement to the terms and conditions so please be sure to fully read the terms and conditions before purchasing.
- Detailed information regarding the use of the MOON CARAVAN area will be sent along with tickets.
Please read before purchasing tickets
Please read the following and help make the festival enjoyable for all
- Using blankets or sheeting, etc., to hold space or leaving chairs unattended can be a nuisance to other festivalgoers. Unattended items may be disposed of so be sure to carry all of your belongings with you.
- The use of umbrellas is prohibited on the festival site. Please carry and use foul weather gear during inclement weather.
- The use of tarps or parasols and other items that use a lot of space or restrict the view of others are prohibited.
- Always drink responsibly.
- Dangerous acts such as moshing or diving are prohibited. Damages caused to other festivalgoers by this type of dangerous act shall be settled by the parties involved.
- Do not do anything to bother the neighboring community. Additionally, those who have not acquired a parking space in advance cannot come to the festival by car.
- Smoking while walking is prohibited in the venue. There are also non-smoking areas within the festival. All smokers should have a portable ashtray and follow the rules and etiquette when smoking.
- Please be sure to read all festival terms and conditions and rules and regulations before purchasing tickets.
Notes about ticket purchase
- Ticket sales will finish once tickets are sold out. This applies to all ticket types. Tickets sold out at priority booking will not be available for regular sale.
- The car park pass and campsite ticket are not sold separately from entrance tickets. If you plan to come by car, please purchase a car park pass.
- You may not make a change or cancel once you have placed your application.
- Tickets will be exchanged with wrist bands at the Festival site. You cannot enter the site without the exchange.
- After exchanging your ticket, the wristband will be the proof of your ticket purchase. Please look after it with care during the Festival period.
- Lost wristbands will not be re-issued for any reason. Guests without a wristband will be asked to leave the site or re-purchase a ticket, so please be extra careful not to loose it.
- A ticket will not be re-issued for any reason, so please be extra careful not to loose it.
- Tickets booked will be dispatched early July.
- Please read 'terms and conditions' before purchasing tickets
» terms and conditions