FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL '18 | Tips & Info
TIPS FOR FUJI ROCK!
Check out these tips and info for enjoying Fuji Rock!
MAP & TIME TABLE
Festival Map and Artist Timetable
This year's festival map and timetable available.
Download now and have for later!
Don't miss the festival pre-party free of charge on Thursday July 26th.
Festival pre-party will be held at the Oasis area and Red Marquee. Bon Odori dance, fireworks and special gigs @ Red Marquee!
SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE
Shuttle bus service will be available between Echigo Yuzawa Station and the festival, each parking lot and the festival.
Shuttle bus will operate between Echigo Yuzawa Station and the Festival, and between each parking lot and the festival. Each shuttle bus route has different operating hours so be sure to check the schedule for your bus!
Those lodging in the Tashiro / Mitsumata area can also use the shuttle bus service.
Cost of Shuttle from Echigo Yuzawa to festival is ¥500. Return is free of charge.
Ticket holders are required to exchange the ticket for a festival wristband.
· Those who have received the festival wristband in advance must attach the wristband before proceeding to the entrance gate.
· Those who have a ticket must exchange the ticket for a wristband at the Wristband Exchange located at the outer shop area before proceeding to the festival entrance gate.
· Wristbands will not be replaced under any circumstances.
· Those without a valid wristband will be expelled from the festival.
· Wristbands that have been removed will not be considered to be valid.
· The wristband is your "proof of purchase". Do not lose your wristband.
· Wristbands are required to use the return shuttle bus.
· Those in possesion of festival ticket stub should hold on to it until after the festival is finished.
Wristband Exchange Operating Hours
Thur July 26, 12:00-24:00
Fri July 27, 9:00-24:00
Sat July 28, 9:00-24:00
Sun July 29, 9:00-24:00
· Wristband can be exchanged during the timeframe listed on the ticket.
3 Day Tickets, 2 Day Ticket (Fri & Sat) and 1 Day Ticket for Fri Jul 27 can be exchanged for a wristband on Thur July 26th.
· Wristband Exchange can be very crowded the morning of each day of the festival. Please plan for plenty of time.
· Timetable and Kids wristbands will be distributed at the festival entrance gate.
How To Attached Wristband
· Be sure to lock the wristband so it does not fall off your wrist.
· Have someone lock the wristband to your wrist.
· Wristbands must be firmly attached to your wrist.
Preparing e-payment and use at festival.
ePayment services can be used at most shops and goods booths at the festival. Charging stations for Rakuten Edy, nanaco and WAON are located in the festival. Other payment services must be charged in advance.
Official Merchandise Available Online
Fuji Rock t-shirts, artist t shirts, official goods and more are available!
Official Fuji Rock Goods
Outer Official Merchandise Booth
Artists available: （GREEN/WHITE/RED MARQUEE/ some FIELD OF HEAVEN performers）
Outer Artist Goods Booth
Artists available: （FIELD OF HEAVEN performers）
Festival Artist Goods Booth
Artist ＣＤ / Fuji Rock X Gan-Ban Official Collaborative Merchandise
Official Shop Gan-Ban (in and outside festival)
LOST & FOUND
Information Regarding Lost & Found Items
Inquiries regarding lost items can be made at the Festival Information Tent located in the Oasis Area. Inquiries after the festival should be directed to the Minami Uonuma Police.